Thursday, June 4, 2009

Humorous Net Worth Comic


I was just going through few comic pictures this evening and guess what I came across. I really wanted to share this with all of you to add some humor in my blog. This is funny but with that it has really got some message. Did you notice that the beggar's net worth is much higher than anyone else there.

Can anyone figure out the real reason? I will tell you. The answer is very simple. The beggar doesn't have any debt. He is not earning so much as the other people are and so he is living a debt free life.

Conclusion : Earn less = live a debt free life :)

1 comment:

free government grants application said...

That was true, if you earn less you will have a debt free life but it still depends upon you, if you will not manage your debts for sure you will also become a future beggar ha ha.