Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Testimonial for my blog by Sir Andrew Thomas


Last week I attended the "Economic Recession" seminar organized by US Stock Exchange Officials in Texas. It was one of the best seminars that I have attended till date. In the seminar there were many high dignitaries from all over the United States included Sir Andrew Thomas, ex chair person of American Stock Exchange. I managed to meet him personally via some internal sources and it was like a dream come true affair for me. He asked me what am I doing these days? I replied him with full confidence and I also mentioned that I am a finance adviser and I write articles for many sites and blogs.

This statement aroused an internal feeling in Mr. Thomas and he became very eager to read some of my articles written on Personal Finances as well as on Recession. After going through my blog, allfinancehelp, he was very impressed, which forced him to write a testimonial for my blog which i would like to share with all my colleagues and readers. It was like an appreciation letter for me.

Dear Betty

I am really impressed after reading your articles. You write really well and the way you have expressed your ideas is just outstanding. More than a blog it is a box full of information on personal finances as well as innovative ideas on how to manage your personal finances during the economic turndown. I would advise each and every person from Frisco to read betty's personal finance blog if you are facing any kind of issues regarding mortgage, real estate, insurance, debts etc. Betty, you are a true inspiration for anyone who wants to be a finance adviser. Not only this I would really like if you join American Stock Exchange as a Trainee financial adviser so that you can learn all the nitty-gritty of personal finances in a more detailed way. I wish you all the best for your future endeavors. May you achieve success at each and every level of your life.

Best Regards

Andrew Thomas

I was really happy after I received Mr. Thomas's mail in my inbox. I am looking forward to be a part of American Stock Exchange very soon. I really wanted to share this letter with all of you because all of you are my friends and I would be more happy when all of you appreciate this too.

No comments: